Wednesday 30 January 2013

No7 Extreme Length Mascara

Say goodbye to sensitive eyes! This new mascara from No7 has been formulated to be kind to sensitive eyes, defining and lengthening lashes to dizzying heights without irritating. 
For my birthday in October I got No7 Extreme Length Mascara off my auntie with some other No7 mnakeup. Turns ot No7 Lip products dont agree with me, but mascara and blusher is fine!
This Mascara is probably the best mascara i've ever owned. Its great for quickly putting on in a rush- aka: my school mornings! It doesnt clump and leaves your eyelashes long and beautiful. It looks great on and the tube is a beaut!
It gives a lovley affect around the eyes and gives a natural affect. It is fast and easy to apply and i use it every single day for school or when I go out.
I highly recommend this mascara, even for £12 I would deffinately buy this product again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment