Saturday 18 May 2013

New update!

Hey bloggerino's and passers by!
Just a quick little update.
As you may know I not long got paid £30 for a blog post on here and I've been rading the hell out of ebay. Already had 11 deliveries, and made 4 more purchases!
A lot of them including cute disco ball braclets. So it triggered me to look more beads, different types of beads and then threads. And thats when I decided to start making and selling cute little jewellery.
I'm aware my friend has done this in the past.
I have some really cute ideas and am hoping to get more followers to sell them to.
When I get some more followers I'll be putting up a 'way to pay' and my email for this even though its on my info.

Later x

1 comment:

  1. amazing this! SHall we follow? let me know xse
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete